Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gluten-Free Cookies


These didn't come out exactly right but they still taste delicious so I thought I'd share them here :)

 I used a recipe from this blog although I tweaked it a bit. I used cook and serve pudding instead of instant pudding. This is not what the recipe calls for but I don't think it ruined the cookie in any way. If anything, it added some vanilla flavour to it since I used vanilla pudding. But I am going to the grocery store today and I'm going to buy instant pudding and make more cookies with that! (Apparently, pudding cookies are heavenly!)

Originally, this recipe is not gluten-free. However, it's very easy to switch up the ingredients so that it is :) I substituted the butter for grape seed oil as well as all-purpose flour for corn starch (or cornflour). As you can tell by my pictures, I have also substituted the M&Ms for Milka heart chocolates and Toffifee chocolates, placing one in the centre of the cookie before baking it.

If you're interested in the entire recipe, click on the link above (where it says "this blog")

And of course, bon appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment