Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Yankee Candles- My New Obsession


I first stumbled upon this glorious company by accident and was pleased to find out I can get them in Poland as well! I decided to try them out because I read so many good things about them. I didn't get what all the fuss was about- but now I know. So far, I've bought 8 Yankee Wax Melts. This one called Red Velvet was one of the first to burn in my house.

I absolutely love it because it reminds me of home, and by home I mean Canada. We don't have red velvet anything here in Poland so when I found this wax melt I was ecstatic! It smells just like good ol' red velvet cake and although I can't taste it, the scent is just as yummy :)

The number one thing to know before burning any wax melts is that, although the actual tart is small, you only need to burn about 1/4 of it at a time. And that will last you (depending on how often you burn it) about a month, maybe less. The first wax melt I burned, I used too much and the scent was way too strong. Now I always put 1/4 of the melt into my wax warmer and I'm set for however long I wanna burn the scent. Best part is, the scent stays in the air for hours after you've stopped burning it so your house always smells delicious! Which is great because it feels like with every ordinary scented candle, the smell dies out within minutes.

I'm going to review the rest of my Yankee Wax Tarts throughout the week. I just recently bought their new fall scents and I burn them practically everyday!

If you live in Poland, you can buy Yankee Candle products from this site: http://www.goodies.pl/

No comments:

Post a Comment