Friday, October 17, 2014

The Perfect Pair


My top two makeup products, which I have been using for over a year and I am 100% content! The first one I'll be talking about is Watts Up by Benefit.

This highlighter is absolutely gorgeous! I have gotten so many complements and questions about what I use. The price is a bit on the high end (In Poland it costs 145zl) but I think it's worth every penny! The colour is stunning, the way it blends into your skin is perfection and it lasts about 4-5 months. And that's if you're using it every day. :) Oh and also, it lasts all day :) It's simply beautiful and I highly recommend it to everyone looking to complete their makeup look. 



Watts Up comes with a soft sponge you can use to blend out the highlighter on your cheekbones and brow bones. Although, personally, I don't use this sponge and just use my fingers instead because I find that body heat blends everything out much more nicely.


This champagne colour is super soft and gives the perfect glow! 


The next product I have been using for about 3 years now is this foundation by Dr. Irena Eris. I have always had skin problems and break outs and ever since I can remember I couldn't use foundation which was oil-based. So I finally found this perfect little bottle which is water-based and leaves my skin feeling soft and free. In the sense that it doesn't feel heavy or mask-like, partly because it has a powdery finish. It's not thick, has great coverage and minimizes the appearance of pores. There are 3 skin tones you can choose from. I use 01-Ivory and it matches perfectly!


 This little pump is super comfortable and clean. There's no mess, no clumps and no dirt. The entire bottle lasts me about 5-6 months  (and I use it practically every day).

So there you have it! My two all-time fave makeup products! In all my years of searching, I have finally found two products that fulfill my expectations. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment