Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Making Fall a Little Bit More Bearbale


Personally, Fall is my least favourite season. Getting dressed in the morning is always a challenge because it's freezing when you get up and by the time you come home from school/work it's hot and you're trying to get all your layers off before you melt. Especially if you take public transit. 
Plus it rains a lot and it's just this really awkward, frustrating transition between Summer (which I love) and Winter (which I also love).

So this Fall, I decided to make my house a little bit more cozy by buying a bunch of Fall home decor! Yay! I also bought some Yankee Wax Melts, which I already mentioned in a previous post but I'll get to that later. :)

Behold! My cozy home :)


The chestnuts are from the garden, so are the branches with those red thingys :) The mushroom and porcupine are from Nanu Nana


The pretty pumkin is actually a teacandle holder! Bought it at Home&You


 More pumpkins! More porcupines! 





























And this is the pattern on my new table runner. From Home&You


And of course, last but not least! My Fall scents from Goodies.pl
So far I've only burned Honey & Spice. I'll post a review of that soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment